Monday, April 10, 2017

FULL MOON IN LIBRA - WHAT'S SO FUNNY 'BOUT PEACE LOVE AND UNDERSTANDING?



As I walk through
This wicked world
Searchin' for light in the darkness of insanity”


For those of you that have worked with me, gotten readings with me or just have spent any time with me at all, y’all know that at some point I express myself in song form or just using lyrics of songs that I feel are relevant. I’m a Libra rising you know… music, art, beauty and fairness are what makes my heart pound, and how I express myself.
Speaking of Libra, y’all know that there is a Full Moon in Libra knocking on our door. A big, beautiful Full Moon…and in Libra no less. Sex, beauty and romance could be the theme of this Full Moon. I personally like that idea. However it’s unlikely to roll out that way.

My spirit gets so downhearted sometimes
So where are the strong
And who are the trusted?
And where is the harmony?
Sweet harmony”.

Libra is indeed about love, beauty, harmony and justice. It’s not for the sake of these things in of itself; it’s because in order for us humans to be able to live we need all of these things.
Things aren’t fair right now. Things aren’t peaceful. Us humans are making a true hash out of the world right now. Yes, to my eager lightworkers and pure of heart, you are fighting the good fight.
YES, WE ARE IN THE TRENCHES.
However this Full Moon will bring to light what really needs to be balanced, what needs to be loved relentlessly and what needs beautiful, brutal transformation.

'Cause each time I feel it slippin' away, just makes me want to cry.
What's so funny 'bout peace love & understanding?”

This Full Moon is a trigger point of a Grand Cardinal Cross, the vibe we’ve been under for the past 5 years. Big transformation…if you haven’t been transformed in some way than you’ve been living under a rock. If you haven’t used this energetic opportunity to become empowered, then this Full Moon will rock your socks. This one has Sun/Uranus in Aries, Jupiter in Libra and Vesta in Cancer in play.

This Full Moon will do it’s best to ease us into a shift where we move away from strife and pain, and into a new awareness that no one is too tough to be loved, and that there is always a reckoning if we don’t live in integrity.

Which side will you walk on? We can’t stay on a tightrope forever.

Blessed Be,

Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment