Saturday, June 4, 2016

NEW MOON IN GEMINI: THE NEW FANTASTIC



Yes this New Moon has all the makings of a drama soaked event; Venus is beefing with Jupiter, Saturn and Neptune, shoving her way into every conversation, demanding to be heard.
You know what? GOOD FOR HER! Maybe she’s tired of being ‘splained.
Sure Venus is conjunct the New Moon, which means that the New Moon is making the same argumentative aspect to all of these other planets.
But as Rod Tidwell would say “you think we are fighting, but I think we are finally talking!!!”
Keep in mind when parts of your psyche and life are at cross hairs that Gemini stepping into the scene is bringing up a part of the conversation that’s been necessary. After all Gemini is what’s been holding up the on & off mutable squares and oppositions of the past year.
Venus and the New Moon in Gemini come into to your life to say “why not?”

To Saturn: Why can’t I speak/write/share my philosophy? Why can’t I change? Show me what I need to do.
To Neptune: Don’t tell me who I am. Don’t feed me the same lies about what I need to do in order to be loved. Don’t eff with my head.
To Jupiter: I can’t do/eat/drink/spend/f$#k anyone or anything. I need to rein it in. But I can still live large without losing myself.

Where all of this can seem daunting, I see a brand new opportunity. I believe that this New Moon will bring you conversations that will CHANGE YOUR LIFE. I believe you will read a book, hear a song or a podcast or write something that will break open the door to something brand new, something unexpected. Something amazing.

In the conversations that Venus/New Moon are having with all these planets there will be the opportunity for something fantastic to begin. Something that has been waiting for you to bring it to light, for you to speak it into existence.


Speak. For heaven’s sake, speak and declare the new adventure into being.

No comments:

Post a Comment