Monday, February 8, 2016

MERCURY INTO AQUARIUS: ILLUMINATION



I believe that I have been Uranus-ed.
A site that I love to follow, Mystic Medusa wrote a post about how when you’ve been hit by Uranus, all things electric go haywire. Uranus is electrifying; it’s that jolt that wakes you up. When the ozone has cleared, you see clearly; you can see things, hear things that no one else can. You are on a whole other wavelength.
I’ve always been sort of Uranus-y; I have a ton of trines to my natal Uranus, and a few squares. I have always been easy to receive little shocks of electricity, and sensitive to lightening storms. Right now Uranus in Aries is running roughshod all over the cosmos, and I can really feel it. Bizarre insights from out of the blue, light bulbs keep popping around me...it's odd business but feels right.
Uranus rules Aquarius; Mercury is moving into Aquarius, and Venus will be following suit soon, so we are now going to be especially electrified. This new Aquarius vibe is great for the next step; Aquarius is devoid of what things should be, and focuses on what things can be. It’s going to be a big change of pace, one that is welcome but may be hard to adjust to.
Now that we’ve got that breathing room away from the whole death/rebirth story that we lived through January and the first half of February, we can observe what had to go, and what we decided we would keep. Luckily Aquarius is clear thinking, cold and refreshing. Our thinking won’t get muddled with emotions…rather I believe that we are able to decompartmentalize much of our lives, and put things together the best way that we now know how.
Mercury will officially be out of the shadow phase of the retrograde a few days after he moves into Aquarius, bringing the saga of the Capricorn domination to a close. I’m wondering what thoughts will occur for you, what conversations…I can tell you this though; whatever it is expect it to be unexpected.

Expect to be enlightened.

No comments:

Post a Comment