Wednesday, February 26, 2014

TOUGH-LIFE IN A PISCES WORLD



I understand some things here and there. That the hard eyed pragmatist is the one to follow, while the soft-eyed dreamy folk are to be pitied.
I think during these Pisces transits it’s the time to shine for the dreamers.
All of these water trines have given these dreamy folks time to honor themselves, since the in many ways the world has lost its hard edges.
Since after all where would we be without dreamers?

Pisces has the knowledge that things are all fleeting…and nothing matters as much as this very moment…because time is never liner…it’s always cyclical. That’s the best lesson that a new moon in Pisces has to teach.

I know I’m deep in the thick of the spell that Pisces has cast over us. Please, feel free to fight it, but it’s not advisable. I’ve been listening a lot to Lana Del Ray… otherworldly is not even correct…her music is almost like being in another dimension. I have surrendered to the Piscean Pull.
The New Moon happens in Pisces, touched by Neptune and falling directly on Chiron. The Sun is currently in Pisces, while we are surrounded by Saturn/Jupiter water trines.

The last time that Pisces ruled supreme like was about two years ago…. That was a scary time. I felt water logged, like I couldn’t escape the undertow. However, this time around I feel like the key to this New Moon and its energy is to just let it take me where it needs to, or rather, where my subconscious demands I go.

I can withstand the undertow now, where as two years ago I couldn’t. All the Cardinal Crosses and T-squares have made me tough, made me have a strong knowledge of who I am and what my place in the world is. I won’t drown this time around. Rather, I can go under the waves and not drown; I believe that I will find myself in another kind of consciousness.

I encourage you to let the Mermaids get you. I suggest that you float or dive deep. Develop gills while you are at. Trust me, we are all tough enough that we won’t get lost this time around. Better yet, you may find the you that has been so elusive.



No comments:

Post a Comment