Sunday, November 17, 2013

PINK- AN ODE TO MARS IN VIRGO


Mars is currently in Virgo, and will be until December 7th; we have a little less than 3 weeks to make the most of the power of this transit. Mars spends 7 weeks in a sign, usually only transiting half the zodiac in a given year.

It’s helpful in that it’s part of the ongoing Mutual Reception between Mercury in Scorpio and Mars in Virgo; A mutual reception is where planets “swap” their kids (the planet’s kid is the sign they rule) Traditionally Mars is a ruler of Scorpio, and Mercury is the ruler of Virgo. Mutual Receptions shine a benevolent light on the activities of the signs involved.

Between Mars being in Virgo, and the intense Scorpio themed life we have been living, it’s all about getting right, getting healthy, shedding old skin and, if you have one, honing your craft. The planets and signs are getting passionate, so whatever you do is a labor of love.

My Natal Mars and Saturn are conjunct in Virgo, with Jupiter in Virgo too; I don't have what is deemed a proper stellum in Virgo, but I feel it anyway. Now that Mars is in Virgo and meeting up with my Natal Mars/Saturn in my twelth house I can almost breathe a sigh of relief. It's the time I get the luxury to wash my walls and indulge in my OCD. I need this period of time to clean up before I can begin a new endeavor, and before Mars enters my first house. This is the only time I get in the space of two years to hunker down and clean up my act.

For me, I’m tickled pink mars is back in his proper home in my chart.

It's as simple as cleaning out my closet (real or metaphorically) or as complex as dealing with my gluten issues. This time around I’ll use this time to write and focus on projects that need laser sharp attention; with age I have learned the value of this time. I have full intention of using my energy during this transit for the best.

Where does Virgo fall in your chart? Expect Mars to give you a hit of heat here to help you move things along.

No comments:

Post a Comment